Hair Stylist / Colorist Job Duties:
- Perform a creative and thorough hair style consultation with the client in order to decide what their individual services needs are.
- Provides outstanding service to clients such as shampooing, cutting, styling, coloring and highlighting and finishing as desired
- Maintains safety standards and cleanliness
- Emphasizes product benefits and assist clients in the selection of retail products or services for their hair care needs (additional commissions available for sales)
- Maintains a consistent relationship with client base in order to ensure return clients
- Proactively develop new customers
- Attends and participates in continuing education and training in order to follow new trends and techniques (many are available at no cost to you)
We are currently looking for the following well qualified individual(s):
- Salon Educators
- Artistic Directors
- Experienced Hair Stylist / Colorist / Designer
- New Talent Hair Stylist
Employment Benefits Include:
- Full time & part time positions available
- Weekly Guaranteed Salary
- Plus commissions range from 45% - 65% .
- Retail product commissions
- $1000-$5000 signing bonus (value determined on amount of clientele following),
- Unlimited continuing education
- and much more !
If you have an existing clientele we will provide you with all the marketing and promotional materials to inform your clients about your move to Platinum.
Rest assured all applications are completely confidential. Act NOW! Don't delay!!! Join our team today! Come see Platinum for yourself! A member of our management team would love the opportunity to meet with you!
Independent Contractor / Booth Rental:
We encourage you to become a member of the Platinum team, but we understand that situation is not for everyone.
- Competitive monthly rent
- Access to thousands of professional & retail products
- Independent salon software*
- Private phones*
- Internet access* & more!
Your Personal Hair Design Studio can become a great addition within Platinum Salon & Spa!
*** First Month Rent FREE *** call 630.893.2100 for more information or to setup a tour.
Required license or certification:
- Current Illinois State Cosmetologist License