Massage Therapist Job Description & Duties:
Stand out from the REST, and work with the BEST!
We are seeking full and part time individuals who offer the highest level of professional service possible . We have existing clients who are waiting to get a wonderful massage from you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide 60 to 90 minute massages for appointment holders and walk-ins
- Guide clients through our service offerings and help them choose the types of massages that would benefit them most
- Take detailed histories from clients, including information about any injuries or conditions, such as diabetes, etc
- Design sessions around clients’ specific complaints or problem areas
- Listen to clients during massages and adjust technique & pressure to meet their needs
- Suggest massage schedules for recurring sessions, follow ups, etc
Qualifications & skills:
- Current and valid Illinois state license for massage therapy
- 1+ years’ experience as a professional massage therapist
- Experience working in a spa environment preferred
- Reliable transportation required
- Excellent customer service skills
Employment Benefits Include:
- Flexible Work Schedule (full / part time hours)
- Continuing Education
- Product Discounts
- Service Discounts
- and much more!
Contact a Hiring Manager @ 630.893.2100 for more details today.