What you can expect from Platinum:
- All Platinum Team members have taken and passed the Barbicide® Covid-19 Certification. *Barbicide® is a hospital grade sanitizing solution. (the leader in salon and spa sanitation).
- All Team members will have their temperature taken at the beginning of each day upon entering the salon. If their temperature is 100 degrees or higher, they will be asked to leave.
- All Team members will be wearing a mask in the salon and spa.
- All Team members will be practicing proper hand washing with antibacterial soap and warm water for 20
- Stations and treatment rooms are disinfected after each guest.
- Freshly laundered capes and towels will be used with each client.
- Sneeze guard panels will be used at checkout, pedicure stations & the nail service tables.
- At this time, we have removed the beverage / coffee station, magazines, product literature and service menus.
- We ask that only the person receiving the service is in the salon/spa. *unless it is a child under the age of 12 receiving the service.
- Moisturizing Hand sanitizer is available for all guests and team members to use throughout our location,
What Platinum expects from you:
- You agree to have your temperature taken upon arrival. If temperature is 99 degrees or over, we will kindly ask you to reschedule.
- Please wear a mask while you are in the salon.
- That you or anyone in your household has NOT been diagnosed with COVID-19, waiting for results of a COVID-19 test, on your way to get tested for COVID-19, had a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days.
- That you are NOT currently providing care for anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting results of a COVID-19 test, had a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days.
Thank you so much for your patronage and continued support through these difficult times.